Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disneyland!

On Tuesday I went to the Happiest Place on Earth with the 8th grade! It was super crowded and most of the lines were long, but we had so much fun! Besides all the people, we did a lot! Here's a look...



Class of 2008-how cute (I'm not that tall- I just have really short friends- and I'm on the step)

the merry-go-round... we went three times!!


before splash mountain with the jennas, taylor, abby, and kari


after splash mountain... of course i was in the front and got SOAKED!teacups!

in front of the castle with Jenna, Genna, Abby, and ME

me and paige on the day of disneyland at school

2 comments:

Drew said...

Disneyland is great! I LOVE IT!!! the place true dreams are made of!lol! glad you had fun. luv ya!

Lisa said...

How fun! and Congrats!
I want to go to the "happiest place on earth" too!