Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

This week was so much fun! We had Girls Camp up in the mountains at Teresita Pines Lions Camp! It was 3 nights up in the beautiful woods where there were tons of mosquitoes... I'm covered in stupid bites!! . Our ward got the best cabins (we had bathrooms!! ahh!) because we had the most girls going... 34 =]. I stayed with 8 other girls and a leader who was awesome. The lake was super fun! Here's some pics...



having fun w/ the camera before certification:: emily, aubrey, me!, brittney, and riley

At the lake w/ kacy, me, emily, aubrey, and riley

At the lake w/ riley... aren't we BEAUTIFUL??? haha...

We went canoeing! (is that how you spell it??)

Our Bishop is awesome... thats how we rode home from the lake- in the trunk w/ it wide open!

2 comments:

LEXI BUG said...

OMG!!!I KNOW ISNT GIRLSCAMP GREAT!!!I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK 'CAUSE THATS WHEN MINE IS!!!

Molly said...

Hey! Your LDS too?! Sweet! My Girls Camp is next week, I'm so excited!!! You should check out my blog... it's mollyrocksyoursocks.blogspot.com!!!