Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hart Dance Team

Guess what....
I'm the newest member of hart dance team! Tryouts were last Thursday and I made it! Four freshmen out of the nine that auditioned made the team. The other 3 freshmen are so nice- I'm really good friends with them. There's a total of 15 girls that includes 3 seniors, 4 juniors, 3 sophomores, and 4 freshmen. I just found out who my "Big Sisters" are... one is named Carly (junior) and I've known her forever... she's one of my best friend's older sisters so we're already really close. The other is Lindsey (senior) and she lives down the street! I got really lucky with two really awesome girls- I'm so excited! I'll room with them when we go to Elite Camp in July... more info later. That's all for now about Dance Team.

1 comment:

Cardon & Whitney said...

Hey were excited you have a blog now! Congrats on making the dance team that is so awesome!